Welcome to Virgin Vapor!
Deal of the Week
Check in often to find our latest sales, coupons & other offers with our
Deal of the Week.
We are offering a new Refer-A-Friend Program that lets you earn Virgin Vapor dollars
when introducing your friends to our store.
Give your friends 15% off their first order and earn $10 in Virgin Vapor bucks!
Get Started Now
Get with the program, and join us.
We work hard to create the best, most pure e-liquid available and I sincerely hope you'll enjoy our wide range
of flavors! Please don't hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the best,
Annette & Team Virgin Vapor
Virgin Vapor is proud to be a member of AEMSA
"You guys have really been growing at quite a tear lately,
and I've got to say that even though I'm sure it's been a whirlwind
around there your customer service folks have always gone above and
beyond what I could ever expect whenever I have had a need for help.
I've always been treated with the utmost care and respect, and I just
wanted you to know how much I appreciate that commitment to service.
Thank you, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with
in the future."Read More Testimonials
Latest Blog Post
Beat the Heat: 5 Tips for Summer Vaping
While you may love the sunshine and warmth that summer brings, your e-liquids won't. Heat can also damage batteries and may cause your vape gear to leak more easily. Follow these 5 tips to ensure your vape gear enjoys the summer just as much as you do.
- Don't store e-liquid in the car. At outside temperatures of just 72 degrees, the temperature inside your car can quickly climb to 116 degrees in just one hour of direct sunlight. Don't leave e-liquid or other vape gear on your dashboard!
- Keep your e-liquid below 100 degrees. E-liquid starts to break down at around 105 to 106 degrees Fahrenheit. It can become discolored, change viscosity, and flavors can distort dramatically. Worse, once this happens the changes are permanent so don't expect your e-liquid to settle down and return to normal once they cool. The solution? Keep your e-liquid in a cool place at a temperature well under the disintegration point.
- For extended car trips, pack your vape gear in a little cooler, throw an ice pack in your vape gear bag (keep everything dry in a zip lock bag!) or bring it inside with you when you stop along the road for more than a few minutes. If you must leave your e-liquid in the car, at least put it under your seat, in the trunk or well covered in the back seat. Direct sunlight is not your friend!
- Protect your batteries from heat. Lithium ion batteries are also impacted by excessive temperatures. Once they hit 100 degrees, the heat can damage the battery's cell and it won't hold a charge as well after that. Be sure to keep your batteries safe along with your e-liquid.
- Don't charge your battery using your car's USB charger. As convenient as it is, charging your batteries in a hot car can cause them to overcharge. Skip the USB port or, if you must use it, be sure to watch your batteries closely. Unplug them if they start overheating and stop charging as soon as they are fully charged.
Enjoy the summer and happy vaping!
Read More Blog Posts